Whether you have tackled your challenge or are still in the planning stages, you can promote your challenge on the Think Adventure website for free.
This is a great chance to promote the charity you are raising money for. You can include the charity’s logo, biography and a link to your fundraising page. Having your dedicated page can help increase the amount of sponsorship you raise and spread the word about your walk.
After the walk you can use the page to share your day, challenge time and photographs with friends, family and colleagues. It’s an easy way to promote and remember your walk with it’s own page on the internet.
- Team Howley raising money for O’Connor Gateway Trust
- Team Pighole raising money for Alzheimer’s Society
- A Helping Hand raising money for SANDS
- No1 Lounges raising money for When You Wish Upon a Star
- Next PLC Doncaster Call Centre raising money for Bluebell Wood Hospice
- Team Retcam raising money for WISHH
- Pure Retirement raising money for Saint Michael’s Hospice
- Collecting Blisters raising money for multiple charities.
Atlantic Pacific Walks for Chris Wainwright raising money for multiple charities
- Oliver Sigsworth raising money for Rob Stephenson Trust
- Fast Cats raising money for MIND
- Dan Barker raising money for Macmillan
- Thornbirds raising money for MIND
- Stephen Bingham raising money for Jaxon
- Alison Nurney’s Team raising money for MS Society
- The Peaky Scramblers raising money for PDSA
- Quod raising money for Centre Point
- SLB PR raising money for PhysCap
- Oxjam Sheffield 2018 raising money for Oxjam Sheffield
You can also view my submission from 2014 as an example with photographs.
Please email any accompanying photographs to “email@example.com”.
The smaller photos need to be 580 x 522 in size.
The large cover photo needs to be 1028 × 378 in size.
If you have any issues resizing your photographs, email them to me and I’ll do my best to do it for you.
Recommended Pages for the Yorkshire Three Peaks