If taking on one peak just isn’t enough, why not try tackling three in one go? The National Three Peaks Challenge takes in the lofty heights of Scafell Pike, Mount Snowdon and Ben Nevis meaning that you’ll conquer the highest peaks of England, Wales and Scotland. If you’re looking to push yourself even further why not try it in 24 hours to make it a tougher challenge?
Booking your National Three Peaks Challenge with Lost Earth Adventures takes away the stress and worries of logistics and safety, allowing you to make getting up those peaks your focus. Your trip with Lost Earth Adventures includes:
- Highly experienced, qualified and insured Mountain Leader
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Transport from Manchester to Fort William and pick-ups anywhere in-between
- Drivers complying with British driving laws
- Transport between the 3 Peaks
- Financial Protection
- Drop offs between Llanberis and Manchester after the event is finished
- We adhere to the National Three Peaks Code of Conduct
- A completion certificate to prove you did it
Lost Earth Adventures’ Mountain Leaders are highly trained and are there to make sure you have the best time you possibly can. Your Mountain Leader will adapt the pace to suit your group’s ability and experience level. Most groups aim to complete the Three Peaks within 24 hours but you can take longer to complete the challenge with some groups choosing to make a long weekend of it and take three or four days to complete it while really soaking in the scenery.
Looking to organise a corporate or school event at the National Three Peaks Challenge? Lost Earth Adventures offer:
- Professional event organisation
- Child protection policy
- DBS checked staff for all activities involving children
- Detailed risk assessments
- Full public and product liability insurance
- Group Insurance
Contact Lost Earth Adventures today and you’ll be taking on the National Three Peaks in no time at all.