Booking a guided tour with Lost Earth Adventures offers extra levels of safety, security and sociability when competing the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge:
- Qualified, insured and first aid trained Mountain Leaders
- Certificate of Achievement – £3 per person.
- Opportunity to socialise with other like minded walkers
- Opportunity to be supported by a support vehicle (at extra cost).
- Support in raising money for charity
The role of your Mountain Leader is to assess the overall ability and experience level of the group and set a pace that accommodates this and ensures everyone is happy. The groups generally finish between 10 and 12 hours. The Mountain Leaders work in a maximum ratio of 1 guide per 10 walkers, so you will always be in good hands regardless of pace or fitness level.
Wanting to plan a corporate or school event? A Guided walk with Lost Earth Adventures can offer you:
- Professional event organisation
- Child protection policy
- DBS checked staff for all activities involving children
- Detailed risk assessments
- Full public and product liability insurance
- Group Insurance
Guided Walks in 2018
The below dates are provided by Lost Earth Adventures. All walks start at 7.30am in Horton-in-Ribblesdale and cost £45 per person. The below dates are available for the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge in 2018.
- Saturday 4th August
- Sunday 12th August
- Saturday 18th August
- Sunday 26th August
If you would like to book onto a guided trip on any of these dates, visit Lost Earth Adventures.
Private guided walks are available if you wish to complete the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge with a group of friends. The Mountain Leader can adjust to the requirements of your group.
|Number of People||Per Person||Total|
|1 person with private guide||£245||£245|
|2 people with private guide||£125||£250|
|3 people with private guide||£85||£255|
|4 people with private guide||£65||£260|
|5 people with private guide||£53||£265|
|6+ people with private guide||£45|
Contact Lost Earth Adventures if you wish to arrange a private walk.